Garden Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden Creatures

Fri May 17, 2024 8:38 am

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving Update - Feb 24, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarSea
Admin

Moving Update - Feb 24, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Moving Update - Feb 24, 2013   Moving Update - Feb 24, 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:13 pm

As some of you may know, I've been working on moving us to a new hoster. One that I can actually work on things with. Some of you may also know that I had been using iPage and there where tons of problems, so I moved us to a different hoster. I plan on having us moved within two weeks time, and hopefully within a few years or so, I'll be able to upgrade us from their domain ending (.x10.mx) to our own (.net).

Some things you can look forward to at the new site at opening:
  • Genders
  • Breeding
  • Profiles
  • Usable items
  • Abandoned page
  • Changeable themes

Because I upped the limit on the holidays from three to five, everyone that joins the new site that was a member of the old site (.myadopts.com) will receive two of each holiday if they don't have any or didn't reach the limit (will only accumulate to a total of 5 if you already have four).

I'm keeping the site url hidden for now as I've already ruined it several times and hope to not give anyone else headaches if I accidentally mess it up again (I do plan on making backups this time...).
Back to top Go down

Moving Update - Feb 24, 2013
Page 1 of 1