Garden Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden Creatures

Wed May 15, 2024 11:05 pm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zorua9's minecraft requests and projects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zorua9
Modee
zorua9

zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Empty
PostSubject: zorua9's minecraft requests and projects    zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am

so for me, my high school starts on 30th of Jan, and before i go to school i am taking requests for making minecraft pixel art or houses or other stuff, and post a picture on this topic, i won't be able to do all requests because i wont be able to do redstone stuff and some pixel art(i can only do wool art).

curret projects:
chapel building
make current egg sprite using wool

current requests:

I am only doing this cause i am bored
Back to top Go down
zorua9
Modee
zorua9

PostSubject: Re: zorua9's minecraft requests and projects    zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am

reserved for pictures

1 the first creature on GC. zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Clamel_zps3ccce00d
Back to top Go down
StarSea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: zorua9's minecraft requests and projects    zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Aww man, I got a kick outta that egg! XD Thank you Zorua, that's the first time I've really laughed in who knows how long! Nicely done. ^_^ Keep up the good work. Smile
Back to top Go down
zorua9
Modee
zorua9

PostSubject: Re: zorua9's minecraft requests and projects    zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:32 pm

it toke me alot of time and mistakes to get it right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zorua9's minecraft requests and projects    zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zorua9's minecraft requests and projects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Creatures :: General Discussion-
Jump to: