Garden Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden Creatures

Wed May 15, 2024 11:14 am

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One of many places gjh likes to share her writing :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gjhhhhhh

gjhhhhhh

One of many places gjh likes to share her writing :) Empty
PostSubject: One of many places gjh likes to share her writing :)   One of many places gjh likes to share her writing :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:07 am

After I starting seriously sharing my work on Facebook (but only a small fraction of my friends usually saw them as far as I know and sometimes nobody really bothered) I wanted a lot more people to know about my work. But I didn't want to put the Notes' settings on public so I decided to do them in forums of sites I play on half for the fact I can stay more anonymous. I recently turned in an ode in my English class and my teacher praised me so much I got embarrassed and that ode hadn't even been as good as some of the other things I write.
Sometimes the rhymes are weird in the poems and may also get out of rhythm but that will only be because I needed something that rhymed and I had few other ways to word the line with a certain ending rhyme. Some of these may have no titles because I don't know what to name them. Those will be labeled [Title Needed] and viewers may suggest titles as they please. I will always try to use proper grammar but in poems I usually have trouble figuring out where commas should go.
These are all pretty appropriate although some were written when I was depressed or angry and needed to express it. I'll mark those so you'll know though. Any words that could have an inappropriate meaning as well as an appropriate meaning will be pointed out to you beforehand.
Sometimes I may post short stories/one shots here as well...
So here goes nothing...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Song of the Wolves

I am the cloud of day
And the fog at night,
The bright silver ray
Of the sun shining bright.

Smooth as a river,
Fast as a deer,
Darting like a sliver
Of ice later in the year.

Howling to the moon
On cold clear nights,
Singing to the tune
Of wilderness sights.

I am the voice
That sings this song,
Of rejoice
Of seasons gone.

The whistling wind
Shall carry my song,
To those who will send
The message along.

Of wolves singing in the night.
Singing of the seasons past.
Under the brightness of a full moon's light,
This song tonight will not last.

This was also transferred onto a Google Docs document and the document can be found here.

Last edited by gjhhhhhh on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mindless
Modee
Mindless

PostSubject: Re: One of many places gjh likes to share her writing :)   One of many places gjh likes to share her writing :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Beautiful Very Happy

Keep on writing, I am enjoying your literature.
Back to top Go down
gjhhhhhh

gjhhhhhh

PostSubject: Re: One of many places gjh likes to share her writing :)   One of many places gjh likes to share her writing :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:58 am

Well then, here goes another one Smile
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eagle's Flight

I'm the master of the sky,
With wings outstretched in flight.
Riding the wind to soar up high,
With feathers gleaming in the light.

Opening my golden beak,
I call out my wild cry,
As I dash on like a streak,
Descending from up high.

With a flash of claws,
When I make my catch,
Tearing off food all red and raw,
Talons flexing like a latch.

Then soaring off
On golden brown wings,
With barely a twitch to stay aloft,
As the whistling wind sings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of many places gjh likes to share her writing :)   One of many places gjh likes to share her writing :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of many places gjh likes to share her writing :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Creatures :: Art Base-
Jump to: