Garden Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden Creatures

Wed May 15, 2024 9:03 am

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun Things On the Internet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gjhhhhhh

gjhhhhhh

Fun Things On the Internet  Empty
PostSubject: Fun Things On the Internet    Fun Things On the Internet  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:10 am

Wanted to tell everybody about the half million hilarious and so true things I find on the web and what I post will always be appropriate for all ages and I will warn you if something may or may not seem appropriate.

It's in the Art thread only because I was not sure where else to put it since quotes, jokes, and similar things are creative things that get posted online so...

Quotes:

- "Teachers call it cheating; we call it teamwork." - Unknown
- "Dear math, I am sick and tired of finding your 'x'. Just accept the fact she's gone so I won't have to look for her again." - Unknown
- "Adults call it talking back; kids call it answering your question." - Unknown
- "That awkward moment when you want to laugh in a serious situation." - Unknown
- "That awkward moment when the joke isn't even funny." - Unknown
- "Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair." - Unknown
- "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you're standing alone." - Unknown
- "What if one day you randomly wake up as a baby and realize that your whole life was just a dream?" - Unknown
- "Everything's funnier when you're not allowed to laugh." - Unknown
- "At night, I can't sleep. In the morning, I can't wake up Neutral" - Unknown
- "Easy to text, but awkward to say." - Unknown
- "Honesty is an expensive gift. Don't expect it from cheap people." - Unknown
- "Dear camera, I hate the way you make me ugly. Mirror is so nice to me." - Unknown
- "That awkward moment when you realize you probably shouldn't have told someone something..." - Unknown
- "That awkward moment when you can't tell when the person is a girl or a guy..." - Unknown

Little "stories":

- Some cute story: There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in a bush. She kept the photo, but forgot about it until she was married. Her husband asked, "Who is that little boy in your wallet?" She answered with, "My first love." Then the husband smiled and said, "I lost that picture when I was nine years old."

- A boy proposed to a girl, she rejected. He was not sad. His friends asked him why he didn't feel sad. He said, "Why should I be sad? I have lost someone who didn't love me. But she's lost somebody who loved her."
Just... awww...

Funny conversations:

- 911: What is the emergency sir?
Caller: Girls are fighting over me.
911: So what's the problem?
Caller: The ugly one is winning! *facepalms*

- Speaker 1: Hey, wht r u up 2?
Speaker 2: Shopping.
Speaker 1: Wht r u gettin ther?
Speaker 2: A present for you.
Speaker 1: Oooh, wht r u gettin me?
Speaker 2: A dictionary.
PWNT

- Imagine four people...
One person: iPod!
Another: iPhone!
Another: iPad!
Fourth: iPaid!

- Imagine a white tiger and a normal tiger...
Normal: I told you not to use bleach...
White: Shut up!
Get it?

- You: Mom, can I...?
Mom: Go ask you father.
You: Dad, can I...?
Dad: Go ask your mother.
You: ...

Whatever you classify these as...:

If Spongebob lives in a circular pineapple then why does the insides have corners?
Back to top Go down
StarSea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun Things On the Internet    Fun Things On the Internet  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:25 pm

XD Thanks, Gjh. Those quotes are so true. Laughing I love the tiger joke as well. ^_^
Back to top Go down
gjhhhhhh

gjhhhhhh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Things On the Internet    Fun Things On the Internet  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:47 am

No problem :3 I just had to share them all... and some were so funny... I snorted lol

MORE QUOTES Very Happy

- "When my parents are giving me a lecture, I'm just sitting there thinking: Can I mute you?" - Unknown
- We have all had that one teacher who's like: "Don't pack up yet, there's still 24 seconds of class left..." - http://teenagerposts.tumblr.com
- "No matter how much you think you hate school, you'll always miss it when you leave." - Unknown.
- "How others see you, is not important... How you see yourself means everything." - Unknown
- "The awkwardness when you still can't understand someone after they've repeated themselves about 4 times." - http://teenagerposts.tumblr.com
- "If sleep is good for the brain, why isn't it allowed in school?" - so-relatable.tumblr.com
- "In the morning, there's a huge difference between 6:00 and 6:05." - Unknown
- "MATH = Mental Abuse to Humans." - Unknown
- "Being single means you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve." - Unknown
- "Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it. Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it. Your size isn't a book, don't judge it. Your life isn't a film, don't end it." - Unknown
Back to top Go down
StarSea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun Things On the Internet    Fun Things On the Internet  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 am

gjhhhhhh wrote:
- "Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it. Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it. Your size isn't a book, don't judge it. Your life isn't a film, don't end it." - Unknown
This, 110%. Smile These are all amazing quotes you're finding.
Back to top Go down
gjhhhhhh

gjhhhhhh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Things On the Internet    Fun Things On the Internet  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Yeah I like that one too.

I also made up a rather funny quote...

"That awful moment when you realize you ate all your pineapples..." LOL

Well anyways, here's some more...:

- "That moment when that one kid reminds the teacher you had homework." - Unknown
- "Everything is funnier when you're with your best friend." - so-relatable.tumblr.com
- "Lazy rule: If it isn't on the first page of Google, it doesn't exist." - http://teenagerposts.tumblr.com
- "That awkward moment when you blurt out the wrong thing..." - Unknown
- "That awkward moment when the teacher calls on you and you don't know what was going on." - Unknown
- "Everyone wants happiness. Nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain." - Unknown
- "I hate it when I look horrible in a group photo and the person who looks good refuses to delete it." - http://teenagerposts.tumblr.com
- "When someone says 'I like your shirt,' I immediately look down to see what I am wearing." - http://teenagerposts.tumblr.com
- "Dear Microsoft Word, I'm pretty sure I spelled my name correctly..." - http://teenagerposts.tumblr.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Things On the Internet    Fun Things On the Internet  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Things On the Internet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Creatures :: Art Base-
Jump to: