Garden Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden Creatures

Sun May 19, 2024 11:26 pm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I change my avatar?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarSea
Admin

How do I change my avatar? Empty
PostSubject: How do I change my avatar?   How do I change my avatar? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:25 pm

I've been trying to change my avatar, but I don't know how! Could someone help me?
Back to top Go down
Mindless
Modee
Mindless

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my avatar?   How do I change my avatar? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Go to your profile (there is a link to it on the bar at the top of the page) then from there you should see an option that says 'avatar' (it should be under the top bar mentioned above). Click on that and you should be able to change your avatar. You can upload a image, link an image off of the internet or choose a photo form your gallery. Please note that your avatar shouldn't contain anything obscene, or vulgar, and there is a limit on width, height, and size.

Short version: Profile>Avatar>Upload/Link/Gallery

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
StarSea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my avatar?   How do I change my avatar? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Wow, thanks so much! That was really helpful! Very Happy *puts on awesome avatar*

Awesome job! Now that the question is answered, you should lock the topic, leaving a note of why it was locked. At the very bottom of this page, there should be some images and something that says "Quick mod tools".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my avatar?   How do I change my avatar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I change my avatar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Creatures :: Modee Training-
Jump to: