Garden Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden Creatures

Wed May 15, 2024 7:48 pm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lumino

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarSea
Admin

Lumino Empty
PostSubject: Lumino   Lumino Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Loom.Uh.No (Singular)
Loom.Uh.N.I (Plural)

Part dog part... light? XD

Luminii are a very social breed, as well as kind and helpful. Unknown origins have created a bustle with scientists wanting to learn what makes them 'glow'. These creatures are often sought out in the midst of the night, easily located by their glowing ears, tail, and other patters on their body. Elder Luminii have been see to give little to no light, while younger Lumino have bright, blazing glows. Luminii can be spotted helping other creatures lost in the dark. Legend says they are children of this planet's many moons, being born on full-moon nights. It is rare for a Lumino to make a home and stay there, being nomadic. They can be found traveling in groups, often a dominant male leading while an under female hangs at the rear. Though they rarely eat carcasses, Luminii hunt anything that is smaller than them, then once it's dead, they move on. Some say this is because they feel hatred towards these creatures and others say it's just to keep their predators well supplied.

... Ignore the random horrid dragon doodle on the side. XD Algebra was boring so I just doodle random things while I wait for the teacher to catch up with me.

This isn't the most recent scan. I've sketched in the hatchlings and egg, but I guess I didn't scan those yet so I'll do that once I've got time. I'm thinking of either redoing the position of the adult, or making an alt image for male/female... Honestly, I can't wait till MyAdopts puts in genders! *headdesk*
Back to top Go down
zorua9
Modee
zorua9

Lumino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumino   Lumino Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:25 pm

adult is posing, smile for the camera.
Back to top Go down
StarSea
Admin

Lumino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumino   Lumino Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Oh, I hadn't thought about it like that before! Nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mindless
Modee
Mindless

Lumino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumino   Lumino Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:08 pm

I like the background about the creature, but I don't really like the position of the image. I hope you get those other scans up soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lumino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumino   Lumino Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lumino
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Creatures :: Suggestions & Requests :: Creature Work-
Jump to: