Garden Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden Creatures

Wed May 08, 2024 4:14 am

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Territories/Biomes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarSea
Admin

Territories/Biomes Empty
PostSubject: Territories/Biomes   Territories/Biomes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:57 am

How would everyone like it if GC had biomes? I mean, yeah, it's "Garden"s, but I don't think you'd find every single creature that'll eventually be created and released in the exact same lush garden as well as the fact that a garden doesn't have to be on plains or whatever you image the garden to be on right now.
If you would like biomes, make a post stating which biomes you'd like!
Back to top Go down
zorua9
Modee
zorua9

Territories/Biomes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territories/Biomes   Territories/Biomes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:26 am

maybe have just one for know then start emplying another biome, then when people get used to the second biome add the third one
Back to top Go down
Mindless
Modee
Mindless

Territories/Biomes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territories/Biomes   Territories/Biomes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:10 pm

If we are having aquatic creatures then I think we should have a lake/pond biome. I don't think fish creatures would like to live on the land Razz
Back to top Go down
zorua9
Modee
zorua9

Territories/Biomes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territories/Biomes   Territories/Biomes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:09 am

I just had a thought: Meadow - Were all the land creatures are, Pond- were all the water creatures are, Bushes/Tress/Shrubs - were all the bug creatures are, Underground - Moles and other creatures live, and also Shops - Were creatures that are rare and are not found in the garden, and if we are getting promo codes - special and rare creatures that can only be found by splicing DNA from old creatures.....or something like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Territories/Biomes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territories/Biomes   Territories/Biomes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Territories/Biomes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Creatures :: Suggestions & Requests-
Jump to: