Garden Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden Creatures

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:45 pm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving Update - 3/7/13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarSea
Admin

Moving Update - 3/7/13 Empty
PostSubject: Moving Update - 3/7/13   Moving Update - 3/7/13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Thanks to another member of the many people using MyAdopts as a hoster, I have been informed that Brandon, the owner of MyAdopts, is shutting it down. And we've got until early March... o.o And it's early March right now. Because he hasn't stated exactly when early March, I'm trying to rush this along and get it done ASAP. Thus, because I'm still working on lots of things for everybody, you all may be without GC for a bit. Hopefully nothing longer than a few days, a week at most, but I have no guarantees. As some of you might notice in the next several minutes or so, I'm changing every image of all the creatures to a mini image of the egg and then a number. The number is so that I know what stage to make it at the new site and the egg image is so I know what it is of. I'm sorry, but I won't be recording any click amounts or names...
Anyways, sorry for any inconvenience that might be caused if MyAdopts is shut down before I can complete and open up the site.
Back to top Go down
Jedi

Jedi

Moving Update - 3/7/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Update - 3/7/13   Moving Update - 3/7/13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:37 am

Thanks for the update Star. And we will understand if we have to go without the site for a few days during the move.
Back to top Go down

Moving Update - 3/7/13
Page 1 of 1