HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

zorua9's minecraft requests and projects

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zorua9
Modee
zorua9

zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Empty
PostSubject: zorua9's minecraft requests and projects    zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am

so for me, my high school starts on 30th of Jan, and before i go to school i am taking requests for making minecraft pixel art or houses or other stuff, and post a picture on this topic, i won't be able to do all requests because i wont be able to do redstone stuff and some pixel art(i can only do wool art).

curret projects:
chapel building
make current egg sprite using wool

current requests:

I am only doing this cause i am bored
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zorua9
Modee
zorua9

PostSubject: Re: zorua9's minecraft requests and projects    zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am

reserved for pictures

1 the first creature on GC. zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Clamel_zps3ccce00d
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StarSea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: zorua9's minecraft requests and projects    zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Aww man, I got a kick outta that egg! XD Thank you Zorua, that's the first time I've really laughed in who knows how long! Nicely done. ^_^ Keep up the good work. Smile

zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  66zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  67zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  68zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  69zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  70

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zorua9
Modee
zorua9

PostSubject: Re: zorua9's minecraft requests and projects    zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:32 pm

it toke me alot of time and mistakes to get it right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zorua9's minecraft requests and projects    zorua9's minecraft requests and projects  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zorua9's minecraft requests and projects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Creatures :: General Discussion-
Jump to: