Garden Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden Creatures

Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 pm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star's Art Stash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarSea
Admin

Star's Art Stash Empty
PostSubject: Star's Art Stash   Star's Art Stash Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Here's just a few of my sketches. I'm planing on trying to use SAI to color some in, see how they'll look. Smile

Shattered Hummingbird Drinks

I can't seem to find the image I made the hummingbird sketch off of, but I found it just laying around on my table during art class and someone said I should draw it. Ended up doing so and a bit later, I figured I'd shade it and add some flowers. The sunflower in the lower left was originally going to be some patches of smaller flowers, forget me nots and buttercups to name a few.

Elephant Of Wisdom

Unfinished, but here's the head of an elephant sketch I'm doing right now. Should work on my shading... No reference, so the skading and all is going to be quite a bit off most likely.

Apple Of My Eye

Sideways, me knows. Part of a sketch assignment in Exploring Art. :/

Dragon Smile

XD Me as a dragon, I suppose you could say. I'm planing on coloring this and turning it into my avatar, hopefully.

Godzilla and Alien Dragon

I'm horrid at dragon hands/feet, but a friend said I should give the dragon lots of arms. XD The dragon is unfinished and as you can probably see, Godzilla's got people just casually walking around him and doing whatnot as if he's a part of their everyday life. Laughing

Walter

My kitty!! Very Happy Sketched this off of a pic I snapped of him a while ago. <3

Aaaaand, I think that's it for now! Check back soon! Very Happy Oh, just in case you didn't find out, you can click the images to see the full size. Smile
Back to top Go down

Star's Art Stash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Creatures :: Art Base-
Jump to: