Garden Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden Creatures

Tue May 07, 2024 6:32 am

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the very first alt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zorua9
Modee
zorua9

the very first alt Empty
PostSubject: the very first alt   the very first alt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:22 am

on garden creatures i used a spring water on my first egg it hatched into 2nd stage(i think cause of spring water), and ithatchedinto an Alt, it is the very first Alt:
here is how it looks - the very first alt 12
Back to top Go down
Mindless
Modee
Mindless

the very first alt Empty
PostSubject: Re: the very first alt   the very first alt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:26 am

I know I said this on DC but congrats.. again cheers

I'm not sure what the chances are of getting an alt, but I'm guessing that it is pretty rare.
Back to top Go down
StarSea
Admin

the very first alt Empty
PostSubject: Re: the very first alt   the very first alt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:19 pm

I set it to be 1 in every 50, but I'm confused as of how the 12th adopted pet can be an alt seeing as 12 is not 50, there had been spring waters with lower IDs than that so it isn't the 12th Turndacan, and as far as I know, only 47 or so pets have been adopted. I'm going to check out how the alting works because I've got some species in mind with male/female alts, but if it isn't going to stay consistent with what I put in, I'll need to know.

Anyways, a very big congrats once again, Zorua!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the very first alt Empty
PostSubject: Re: the very first alt   the very first alt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the very first alt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Creatures :: Site Discussion-
Jump to: