Garden Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden Creatures

Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:11 pm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zorua9
Modee
zorua9

water Empty
PostSubject: water   water Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:23 am

how do i use my spring water and my normal water, and also what does it do
Back to top Go down
StarSea
Admin

water Empty
PostSubject: Re: water   water Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:05 am

Sorry, I've been meaning to make an item usage page for a while... v_v Stupid computers like to die.

As of right now, there is no use for the waters and empty vases but eventually you'll use the water along with tons of other stuff to make a spring well, and then use the empty vase to get spring water from the well. I'll also eventually have premade spring wells that you can purchase instead of having to build your own. It'll be more expensive to buy the premade spring wells, and in the long run, it'll be cheaper to have your own spring well instead of keep buying spring waters.

Spring waters add 75 click points to your pet. Though because I can't use HTML, you need to PM me when you want to use on of your spring wells, informing me that you want to use one as well as the ID # of the pet you want it used on.

You get the ID # of a pet by going to your keep, clicking manage for the pet you want, going to the codes for that, and at the end of the link url is something like "id=" and then a number. The number after "id=" is the ID # you want to send me.

I hope I hit every point you needed, and then some.
Back to top Go down

water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Creatures :: Help-
Jump to: