Garden Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden Creatures

Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 pm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emitsol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarSea
Admin

Emitsol Empty
PostSubject: Emitsol   Emitsol Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:02 pm

The adult is probably my best, realistic animal I've ever drawn! Stepsister picked the name (XD from a wordsearch she had been doing at the time I asked her). I'm debating if I should have the wings glow or not, and if I should do a pattern. You can see a light sketch of antlers, so you might have guessed, I'm going to do one and then add antlers for the male. I may reposition one of the genders at some point in my lifetime, but I'm not sure... If you find an image of a deer position that you think would be good for one of the genders, let me know (as I drew this adult off of a painting my stepmom made. She is the best artist to have ever lived!!! I'll have to take a picture some time of her works... <3).

I still haven't sketched the hatchlings or egg as I'm working on a wonder full of other sketches for more ideas/concepts, and a wonder full is a lot! I've got a 100 page sketch book, counting front and back as one whole page, and I've got almost every one of those pages filled with notes of what I'm going to draw on them so... about 150 or so creatures. XD Gotta fill up GC!!

Anyways, sketch!! (Sorry it's vertical. I shall try to fix that.)

As you can see under the neck, it says "(c)JJKirbyrox and StarSea". JJKirbyrox is my stepsister's um... common screen name I guess you can say as she isn't a member of very many sites.

DON'T BE JELLY OF MY ART!! Seriously, don't be! I've been sketching ever since I can remember and that's about when I was 4 or so. Most of the time, it was dragons and even now I'm horrid at them! My sketch quality comes and goes and this is from one of my very few 'okay' times. Great times? Oh, you don't even know! I may post one of those at some point.
Back to top Go down
Mindless
Modee
Mindless

Emitsol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emitsol   Emitsol Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:54 pm

You draw very well. I'm not jelly, I'm appreciative that there is another artist here Smile I believe the deer is going to be regular deer color (light brown) and maybe the wings could vary on different butterflies? Monarch? Agrias?
Back to top Go down

Emitsol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Creatures :: Suggestions & Requests :: Creature Work-
Jump to: